4-H Financial Management Toolkit
February 27, 2020
The 4-H Financial Management Toolkit provides volunteers working with 4-H groups with information needed to address financial matters in any 4-H group. The resources on this page supplement the materials in in the 4-H Financial Manuals for 4-H volunteers and 4-H treasurers, including fillable PDFs, tip sheets and short videos that summarize a topic in five minutes or less.
Fillable Forms from Financial Manuals
- Annual 4-H Financial Summary Report
- County 4-H Fundraiser Application
- County 4-H Fundraising Report Form
- 4-H Treasurer's Report Form
Financial Minute Videos:
- Annual Financial Summary Report Form: This video covers the steps to complete this form.
- Fundraising Basics: This video covers some of the basics around fundraising in 4-H groups.
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Fundraising: This video covers some of the do’s and don’ts related to fundraising.
- W-9 Checklist
- Fundraising Flyer Checklist
- 2020 changes to 4-H Financial Manuals for Volunteers and Treasurers. Note the online PDF versions of the manuals have been updated with the changes, however, if you have a printed or hard copy version without these changes, please print this document and insert into your hard copy for easy reference.
For more information on financial management in 4-H groups, the “Financial Manual for 4-H Volunteers: Leading the Way to Financial Accountability” and the “Financial Manual for 4-H Treasurer: A Guide to Managing Money Wisely” support 4-H leaders and youth officers in their important fiscal roles.