Savor the flavor of eating right with limited time! In 30 minutes you can make these Mini Quiche and eat breakfast all week!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- ½ cup Spinach - chopped
- ½ cup Green pepper - diced
- ½ cup Onions - diced
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese - shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cooking spray
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Chop and dice vegetables.
- Shred cheese if using a block of cheese.
- Scramble eggs with a whisk.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin cup about half way full with eggs.
- Add vegetables to each one.
- Use a fork to pat each cup down so that no vegetables are hanging over the edge of the muffin cup.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Use a spatula to remove each quiche and let cool on rack.
Store in the refrigerator or freezer. Reheat and enjoy for a speedy breakfast. If you freeze them for later, remember to eat them within 2-3 months!