This fresh salad requires few ingredients and you can season to your taste!
Numer of Servings: 2 servings - 1 cup per serving
Calories per Serving: 88
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 red onion
- 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Wash your hands for 30 seconds with hot water and soap.
- Sanitize all food prep surfaces and cooking utensils.
- Rinse and scrub all produce.
- Slice cucumbers and onion.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl and stir together until sugar is dissolved.
- Add vegetables to bowl and mix together.
Add dill to top for added flavor.