Mark Skidmore Presentations
Recent Research and Policy Presentation Videos
- Detroit's Bankruptcy and the Property Tax Mark. 2014. Mark Skidmore Lecture at the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy- March 5, 2014, Lincoln House, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Wicked Problems and Local Governance: Davison, MI. Video Presentation by Dr. Mark Skidmore
- Role of Knowledge Institutions. An Application of the Wicked Problem Framework to Institutional Change: The Case of Davison, Michigan. Presentation by Dr. Mark Skidmore
- Dr. Mark Skidmore Research Interest -Sustainable Michigan Endowed Project (SMEP)
Recent Research and Policy Presentations
- Interview with Mark Skidmore about some current research on property tax issues - Visiting Fellow at the Lincoln Institute. Jan 2014.
- Foreclosures, Property Value Assessment, Practices and Tax Delinquency in the Motor City (Detroit) by James Alm, Tim Hodge, Sung Kang, Dan McMillen, Laura Reese, Gary Sands, & Mark Skidmore. Presentation Nov 2013.
- Property Taxation in Michigan. by Dr. Mark Skidmore, Morris Chair in State and Local Government Finance and Policy. Oct 6-7, 2008.