ONLINE Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) Workshop
November 8, 2021 - December 13, 2021
Registration Deadline: November 9, 2021 - 12:00AM
Contact: Christi Demitz (email@example.com or 616/632-7881)
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers.
Over the course series participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Date/Time: Mondays, November 8-December 13, 2021
Time: 1-3PM EST.
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
Technology Requirements: CLASS MEETS WEEKLY VIA ZOOM
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
Registration for this event has closed.