Farm Taxation Webinar November 16
November 16, 2021 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Registration Deadline: November 2, 2021 - 12:00AM
Taught by Larry Borton and Pam Denomme, this webinar reviews agricultural tax issues and reviews topics in IRS Publication 225, the Farmers Tax Guide.
Agriculture and Natural Resource Issues:
- Tax planning for higher-income years
- Tax planning for a sale of farm assets
- Taxation of livestock sales
- Taxation of crop insurance and disaster payments
- Net operating losses
- Final regulations that clarify the QBI deduction for cooperatives and their patrons
This webinar offers 4 hours of CE credit. Instruction is from 8:30 am to noon.
Registration fee is $70. There will be no late registrations.
Registration for this event has closed.