Escanaba MSU Farm Tax Seminar
November 10, 2021 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Registration Deadline: October 27, 2021 - 12:00AM
Delta County Extension Office 2840 College Ave. Escanaba, MI 49829
Taught by Larry Borton and Pam Denomme, this course reviews agricultural tax issues and reviews topics in IRS Publication 225, the Farmers Tax Guide.
- Tax planning for higher-income years
- Tax planning for a sale of farm assets
- Taxation of livestock sales
- Taxation of crop insurance and disaster payments
- Net operating losses
- Final regulations that clarify the QBI deduction for cooperatives and their patrons
This seminar offers 4 hours of CE credit. Registration and pick-up of materials will begin at 8:00 am. Instruction is from 8:30 am to noon. Please note on the registration form if you will be staying for lunch (no extra charge).
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions