Clare MSU Farm Tax Seminar
November 12, 2021 8:30AM - 12:00PM
Registration Deadline: October 29, 2021 - 12:00AM
Doherty Hotel 604 N McEwan St, Clare, MI 48617
Taught by Larry Borton and Pam Denomme, this course reviews agricultural tax issues and reviews topics in IRS Publication 225, the Farmers Tax Guide.
- Tax planning for higher-income years
- Tax planning for a sale of farm assets
- Taxation of livestock sales
- Taxation of crop insurance and disaster payments
- Net operating losses
- Final regulations that clarify the QBI deduction for cooperatives and their patrons
This seminar offers 4 hours of CE credit. Registration and pick-up of materials will begin at 8:00 am. Instruction is from 8:30 am to noon. Please note on the registration form if you will be staying for lunch (no extra charge).
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions