Ocean Explorers Series
Join 4-H volunteer and marine life educator Madison for a discovery of ocean life! Video recordings and related resources for extended are available below.
- Life Cycle of a Sea Turtle
- What's in a Tide Pool?
- Narwhals: Unicorns of the Sea
- Orcas: Pandas of the Sea!
- Seahorse: Spiny Superdads!
- Blue Whales: Record-breaking Bigness
- Mantis Shrimp: World Boxing Champs
- Ocean Explorers Series overview (below)
Visit Madison at the New England Aquarium!
- Featured Virtual Visit with Madison
- Mini Tours w/ Madison: The Real MVPs Pt.1
- Mini Tours w/ Madison: The Real MVPs Pt. 2
- Mini Tours: Coral, Seadragons, and Penguins
Don't miss Madison's next presentation during Exploration Days: Expanded in June 2021! Here's a description of her next discussion:
Sea Turtles: Ambassadors for Climate Action No matter where you live, the ocean provides for us in many ways. Sea turtles make great ambassadors to help us protect our oceans. Join marine educator Madison Dix, for a discussion about these endangered and charismatic reptiles. The challenges they face impact not only their survival, but also alter marine habitats and affect human health. From simple actions to setting career goals, we'll brainstorm action steps to make a difference!