Graduate degree advising
Graduate students work primarily with their major professor for their advising needs. Questions on policies and procedures regarding graduate degree programs can be directed to Dr. Anthony Cognato (email@example.com, 517-432-2369), Entomology's Graduate Program Director, or Heather Lenartson-Kluge (firstname.lastname@example.org, 517-355-4665), Entomology's Graduate/Undergraduate Secretary.
- Student handbook: Guide to Graduate Study
- Financial aid
- Tuition, fees and housing calculator
- Graduate and Undergraduate Entomology Student Society (GUESS)
- Time sheets for student employees:
- Computer support (ANR Technology Services) - Submit a ticket for department computer questions or problems
- News or photos to share with the Department: send to Joy Landis, email@example.com
- Entomological Society of America
- MSU Entomology supports cultivating a safe and inclusive campus community that is free of sex discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual violence. For resources, making a report or to understand policies, see the MSU Title IX website.
- Meet students through our featured interviews.
- Read our current news in the latest issue of our Bugged newsletter.